|Another all-day event celebrating the phenomenal and diverse range of music that’s starting to grip everyone’s imaginations, this year in the industrial setting of Electrowerkz, behind Angel tube in London.
TICKETS (prices include booking fees):
£30 on the door
Sly & The Family Drone – experimental noise, forced to cancel 8 Years Of Chaos due to a horrific road accident, but fighting fit and back for another go this year
Evi Vine – Black/Light/White/Dark album launch
UKAEA – electronica and techno producer
PSOTY – post-metal band, now a four-piece, playing unheard material from their upcoming release
The Display Team – prog, post-punk with a hint of ska
Earthmass – stoner rock, psych, sludge
Bismuth – the heaviest doom duo in existence
VÄLVĒ – wildly experimental multi-instrumental trio
Prisa Mata – scuzzy sludge and stoner rock trio
Kate Arnold – Baroque and medieval-style folk soloist, using hammered dulcimer, violin and voice
Cold In Berlin – post-punk, goth rock
Upcdownc – krautrock, post-rock
Live visuals from Emily Bailey
VR installation by Nicola Plant
Art display by Sagui
– After entering on the ground floor, one stage is on the ground floor to the left, the other is up three flights of 10-11 steps. The steps are shallow and wide, with a railing along the walls.
– There are unisex toilets on the first floor, separated ones on the ground floor.
– There is a full bar on both floors.
– Smoking area is outside on the ground floor only.
– The venue now operates a strict ID policy for all ages after 2am, so bring photo ID if you intend to enter Slimelight afterwards.
– The nearest tube station is Angel, on the Northern Line. You can also get a bus or walk from Kings Cross, Highbury & Islington and Old Street
– The following buses stop at Angel tube station, which is a one-minute walk from the venue:
4, 19, 30, 38, 43, 56, 73, 205, 214, 341, 476, N19, N38, N41, N73, N205